At Recruitee, we believe that great teams are built together. So we’ve made a cloud-based hiring platform to help teams work together on hiring their next members. Over the course of two years, Recruitee has grown from 30 beta users to over 4000 users worldwide – from startups like Usabilla and Hotjar, to corporates like Hudson’s Bay and Greenpeace. With a customer base growing significantly every day, we need a Customer Onboarding Specialist.
You will help new accounts understand and use Recruitee like a champ from day one. You will be involved in the entire customer life cycle – from their trial signup to their subscription(s). Your goal is to help them achieve their hiring goals by using Recruitee, and to increase subscriptions’ renewal rate and Net Promoter Score.
- Customer onboarding of new accounts
- Provide hands-on support over chat/phone/email/webinar
- Communicate and follow up on improvement ideas with Sales and Product teams
- Establish a successful account management routine
- In your first 30 days: Take ownership of user onboarding – establish user-onboarding and support best practices
- In your first 90 days: setup KPIs for customer onboarding, optimize the NPS
From our office in Amsterdam, you will work with tools like Trello and Asana (to/do, tasks), Slack (company chat), Intercom (customer chat), and Groove (support tickets). You’ll be in charge of converting signups into happy customers by making welcome calls and giving support. Onboarding bottlenecks are reported in Asana, while upsell opportunities can be found in Intercom. On a weekly basis, you report your overall experience and improvements to the Product team. You’ll work closely with our Product and Marketing team, to represent the voice of our customers both internally and externally.
What you can expect from us
With a flat organizational structure, we will treat you as a co-founder – rather than an employee. In return, we expect a high level of commitment and motivation that inspires others around you. You tell us what is important and what needs to be done, more than the other way around. We’ll give you complete freedom to learn everything there is to learn about customer onboarding and become an expert. Your salary will increase as your level of expertise increases.
We provide market-conform salaries, depending on your experience and work history.
To sum up:
- A great work environment (one of the top 7 Dutch startups to look out for in 2017!) with fast-growing companies in the city center of Amsterdam
- Have full ownership of customer onboarding
- Be part of an ambitious team with global ambitions
- A yearly company retreat – team party time!
What we expect from you
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around, and we won’t stop before that. Our team is highly dedicated to this mission. In your case: A dedication to delivering the best possible customer onboarding and user experience.
- True love for building lasting (client-)relationships
- Strong interests in digital products – you should be able to tell what Recruitee is lacking
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Communication, Business Informatics, or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong motivation to make a successful career within the startup industry
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both speaking and writing skills)
- Able to work in Amsterdam
- Experience in managing B2B relationships
- Previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products
- Experience with CRM systems
The hiring process:
- Hit the Apply button and you’ll be directed to our application form. Please answer the questions in detail. They will help us get to know you better.
- A small challenge that represents the day-to-day work of Customer Onboarding.
- Skype call with Perry Oostdam, CEO and co-founder of Recruitee.
- Join us for a trial day in Amsterdam.
- Welcome onboard!