CTO – Jr. level 387 views10 applications
- Postal Code 1098XH
- Salary Offer To be discussed during the interview
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Authentic Days is an early-stage startup (pre-revenue) based in the innovative community of the Startup Village – Science Park in Amsterdam.
We want Authentic Days to be the web-application people check out when they are looking for things to do.
We define ourselves as an activity-centred marketplace, offering a wide diversity of activities from hobbies and volunteering work to professional workshops and events.
Trust us when we tell you that this is just the first step to start building an empire. 😉 We will be more than happy to give you further information during the interview.
CTO – Jr. level Job Description
We are looking for a hands-on and self-motivated IT professional with exceptional multi-tasking as well as technical skills to be our CTO. We don’t need to have previous experience as a CTO to apply for this job.
You should be able to translate the business concepts and requirements into tech solutions that are aligned with our vision and goals.
You will be accountable for managing and putting in place the development of the next stages of our marketplace. By doing that, you will be managing a team of contractors as well as you will be accountable for developing yourself some of the new platform features. As we make good progress, you will be building up a team of developers and handing over the job from these contractors.
We will not describe here which languages, frameworks, libraries, etc., you should work with, since we understand this is your responsibility to define as a CTO. You will have the freedom a proper CTO deserves.
CTO – Jr. level Benefits
- Freedom to shape how tech things are done within the startup, making a real difference and growing with the startup
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning
- Continuous challenge and coaching – we will not teach you tech stuff, but we can definitely help you to improve your management skills (planning, communication, decision-making, delegation, problem-solving, motivation, etc.)
- Possibility to join our Vesting Options plan
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
- Snacks, unlimited coffee and tea are covered
- Weekly happy hour with the team
- Flexibility to work from home (part-time)
CTO – Jr. level Job Requirements
- Graduated or finishing your IT bachelor’s degree
- Valid work permit
- Fluent in English
How To Apply
You can apply sending your CV/Resume through DSJ system.