Core Developer 294 views
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
BTC.com invites leading Golang Developers, Core Developer / Back End Developers / Software Engineers to join us in Amsterdam.
Take part in shaping the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and bringing the revolution of an open peer-to-peer financial system to millions around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a strong Go-Lang Developer who is also open to learning and developing new languages and technologies.
Core Developer Responsibilities:
- Managing the BTC.com projects
- Working on Golang, writing code, unit tests and OOP, TDD
- Working on our developer dashboard using the Laravel 5 framework, with PHP 7.2
- Working on our backend indexer or transaction signer
- Writing new features and coding
- Submit pull requests
- Use CI Tools such as Travis CI and Scrutinizer
- Maintaining adequate test coverage for new features
- Write integration tests within our Docker containers
- Actively participate in peer code review and product release sign-offs
- Work closely with peers to create security hardened systems and processes
- Collaborate with peer teams in data platform, transaction management, and UX engineering
Core Developer Preferred
- Experience of working on REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of asymmetric and symmetric cryptography
- Working experience with redis, amqp
- Deep technical understanding of cryptocurrency protocols, e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Experience of GoLang and other strongly compiled languages
- Experience implementing detailed cryptographic or networked protocol specs (eg, IETF RFC’s)
Core Developer Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience programming in a Golang in a production environment
- Proficient with modern engineering methods such as Agile development and DevOps
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field, or equivalent experience
- Masters Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Big technical challenge and inspiring ambitions
- International top team
- Extensive training opportunities, meet-ups, and conferences
- Great working atmosphere and culture – we tend to socialise outside office hours too!
- Excellent view of the city from our high floor office based in Rembrandt Tower
Please note this is not a freelance contract opportunity this is a full time office based position and remote working is not considered. If you are seeking a freelance / remote role please do not apply. Due to high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
BTC.com is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!