If LinkedIn, Snap, Insta, Twitter, Facebook, copywriting, creativity, wit, detail, engaging posts, browsing for good content and distributing it don’t turn you on, don’t bother reading the rest and close this page.
You’re reading on – awesome!
Do you want to come and support us for at least 6 months and soak up all the knowledge you can?
We’re on a mission to make startups and everyone else thrive in a way they haven’t seen before. So if you wanna be part of laying the foundation for the skill that everyone’s looking for, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post.
If no-bullshit mentality, voracious learner, humble personality, self-ironic, risk taker, analyst, creative describes you…then you’ve definitely come to the right address!
Your Daily Grind
Lots & lots of being creative and delighting our community…
You’ll be talking to our community on a daily basis.. Sharing informative as well as entertaining content with our following across all our platforms. Whether it’s LinkedIn, Slack or Facebook, you’ll be Growth Tribe’s voice – a position to be taken seriously ;)
More Stuff You’ll Be Indulging In
- Tracking, analyzing and documenting your efforts to shape our future social media strategy – i.e. double down on what works for us
- Drafting copy for our social ads
- Making sure our content gets seen by the right people, at the right time, on the right platform
- Helping out the content team with youtube content
- Weekly research on Growth Hacking & Artificial Intelligence topics and sharing your insights with our community
- Writing occasional articles, blog posts and email campaigns
- You’ll be collaborating with the entire team to find, create and distribute ravishing content
- Assisting the team with other tasks when necessary.. We’re a startup; we all wear different hats and chip in when we have to.
- You prefer communicating in English (non-native with perfect English works)
- You’re hunting down/ have hunted down a Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism or something along those lines
- You’re creative, witty and have a good sense of humour
- You heart skips a beat when you hear “tech”, “startup scene” & “animated GIFs”
- You looove execution just like we do! Have a positive can-do mentality, and work fast. If you don’t know something, Google is your answer
- You feel comfortable as a calculated improviser
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
- You’re a self-sufficient team player
- You’re passionate about creating memorable experiences
- You obsess over details
- You’re available full-time for 6 months
The master minds YOU’LL be working with…
These are our (public) channels…
Here’s some reading you can do on us…
And this is what others say about us…
- We’ll start you off with a Copywriting Course that will change the rest of your life
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Understanding the power of growth hacking. You’ll take part in our 2-Day Growth Hacking Crash Course
- An awesome team and lots of banter
- Great network. You’ll meet and mingle with tons of people on the ecosystem.
- Probably one of the coolest offices in Amsterdam (right in its centre)
- A license to develop in the fields you want you
- Monthly internship compensation: €500 euros
- Amazing English copywriting skillzz
- Social media is your lifeblood – you love discovering new platforms and are uber active yourself
- Strong knowledge on social media channels to promote content (we have techniques we’ll share as well)
- Basic HTML proficiency is a plus, yet not a must (we can teach you this stuff)
- You’re familiar with social media management tools like Buffer
- You’re a good digital storyteller
- You can conceptualize and create eye-catching images for your social media and blog posts (Photoshop and/or Sketch skills are a plus!)
Do you feel like a cat sitting on hot coals now? Well…what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Starting Date: ASAP