Community manager and content creator for the Netherlands.
The Just Football Team:
Most of the team are currently located in Stockholm (Sweden). However we’re a remote and flexible in our work flow, so two members work from our Barcelona (Spain) office. When entering the Netherlands we want to have at least one person locally in the country. This hopefully will grow over time and our ambition is to open up a third office in the Netherlands. Team members from both Stockholm and Barcelona will visit the Netherlands on a monthly basis. All the offices have great meeting possibilities and are equipped with video conference systems for workshops etc.
Purpose of the role:
We’re searching for a person who can work fulltime as a community manager in the Netherlands. The day-to-day work will consist of testing and quality analysis of users, communication through social media channels plus coming up and creating disrupting marketing material for the Dutch market.
You will work closely with both the CMO and the CPO, being split between the marketing and product team. From time to time the focus of the role will shift within the company, giving the position a demanding but fun and dynamic work week.
- Setting up and managing test environments.
- Communicating with Dutch users through Just Football’s social media.
- Responsible for community managing Just Football social channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience to improve our product and marketing strategy.
- Establish Just Football’s tone of voice on social media.
- Build relationships and work with influencers, footballers, creative on a wide range of content
- Produce outstanding content for YouTube, Instagram and Facebook Help grow our audience and build brand affinity
Key skills (in order of importance):
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Social and outgoing personality.
- Attention to detail and work under own initiative.
- Confident in environments with younger target group 9-14 yrs old.
- Community management experience.
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Confident in bringing ideas and creativity to projects.
- A passion for football and a team player.
- Background from tech startup.
- Strong copywriting, design, animation and editing skills.
- Ability to create content such as pictures, graphics and videos.
- Experience in social media marketing, filming and photography is beneficial but not essential.
- Competitive salary.
- Joining one of Stockholms most promising startups.
- Small and fast moving team with great internal advancement possibilities.
- Remote and flexible role.
- Traveling possibilities to work from Sweden.
If you’re interested or have questions about the company please email me at email@example.com.
Attached CVs/Resumes are of course beneficial in the first selection process.