As Marketing and Communication Manager, you manage all activities to increase brand awareness and generate leads of new “borrowers” and “lenders” to Lendix marketplace. Here is the full range of responsibilities:
- Paid acquisition: build, develop and manage all paid acquisition channels (search, affiliates, display, …)
- Outbound Acquisition: develop with the Sales team an outbound acquisition strategy (Ideal Customer Profiles, segmentation, go to market strategy, …)
- Inbound Marketing: develop an inbound strategy to acquire leads with targeted content
- Indirect Acquisition: help Outside Sales team develop and maintain their partners base
- Lead nurturing: develop marketing automation schemes for improving conversion rates of all channels and nurturing cold leads
Communications & Brand
- Press Relations: Develop and execute a PR strategy for the Netherlands
- Content marketing: Created targeted content aimed at growing our borrowers and lenders communities
- Social Media: Animate social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Marketing & communication tools: Prepare marketing, sales and event materials targeted at lenders and borrower
- Commercial website: manage changes on the commercial website and SEO improvements
- 3-5 years’ work experience in digital marketing and communication, preferably B2B
- Experience in high growth company / financial services/web services
- Flexibility to work in a high growth environment that is scaling fast, moving quickly and handling changing priorities.
- Hands-on, results-oriented approach to business with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and passionate about digital
- Autonomous, curious, rigorous, resistant to stress, sense of responsibility, determination and commitment
- Technologically oriented mindset: at ease and curious with technology and the digital world
- Open minded, collaborative, great to interact with
- Identification with our Mission
- Alignment with our Core Values (see below)
- Native Dutch and professional capacities in English. French is a plus
Why Join Us?
We are the leading SME lending marketplace in France with the ambition to consolidate our position as the leader in Continental Europe thanks to a superbly experienced and diversified team and strong investors. We offer a competitive benefits package including the opportunity to invest in Lendix capital.
Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We’re financing small business, the engine of economic growth
- We’re bringing together retail and institutional investors, providing higher yields to all
- We can fund loans up to € 5 million quickly, all online!
- We’re financially aligned: what is good for our clients and investors, is good for us
- We’re using technology to create transparency with an entirely in-house developed Tech platform
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, apply with your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations (all documents in English).