Commercial Internship 153 views1 application
- Postal Code 1017 CB
- Salary Offer 500
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
Join 5miles and kick-start your career
It is our passion to build a world where professionals and organizations improve themselves on a daily basis in an inspiring, fun and effective way. 5miles is now at the forefront of online professional skills development. Our clients are among the leading Dutch banks, insurance companies and advisory firms.
As the new 5miles Commercial Intern, you will work together with our founder and CCO in the area of marketing, sales and customer success. While doing so, you’ll also quickly improve your Excel and PowerPoint skills – from which you’ll benefit throughout your career! Also, our dynamic and spirited work environment just happens to also include great coffee, free lunch, epic team events and the buzz that comes from working at a scale-up.
So, if you are exploring to pursue a career in tech, consulting, banking or marketing, our internship provides you with the right skills to kick-start your career!
Commercial Internship main responsibilities
- Create marketing materials and coordinate with graphic designers and content marketeers
- Update our CRM, perform research on new leads and generate weekly dashboards
- Support the Sales and Customer Success team in their preparations and follow-ups with clients, like setting up pilots, organize demos, generate activity reports and follow-up on user questions
- Join the team to HR tech events and support with the logistics
Commercial Internship profile
- You are an academic student (WO) or have recently completed your academic study
- You know your way around in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- You are passionate about learning and are a fast learner yourself
- You have a commercial mindset
- You love to create high-quality, accurate and concise texts and cool visuals to go with them
- You enjoy working in a small, dedicated team and you know how to manage your time
What we offer
- Get direct results. Your work will often have a direct and tangible impact on our clients
- Be valued. We encourage you to bring forward your own ideas and initiatives
- Try things out. As part of a fun, diverse and international team, you will also get support and opportunity to work in other fields and get a good chance to find out what fits you best
- Look ahead. Our past interns now work at the Dutch central bank DNB, ABN AMRO, KPMG, and PwC, or stayed with 5miles
- Be where it’s happening. The Amsterdam tech scene is booming! Our office is in the centre of Amsterdam, and we share it with other promising and fast-growing companies
- Be rewarded. The internship fee is EUR 500 per month (based on full time work)
How To Apply
The position is for 4-6 months, 3 to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please apply via the website.
Start date: flexible – the sooner, the better