The goal of Growika.com is to build an international platform that matches professionals with the best and most relevant (offline) courses and experts. We accelerate careers and help professionals stand out in their field, by giving them future skills and relevant connections. Lex and Maarten founded the platform in 2016 and pivoted the concept to what it is today. Lex is focusing on Sales for training companies, Maarten mostly on Product. The MVP of our platform is live, the first training companies are now publishing their courses and the first bookings are being made.
Third Co-founder with performance marketing skills needed!
We are now looking for a third co-founder to complete our skillset to grow and scale the use of the platform. The goal of performance marketing is to extensively grow the active users (highly educated professionals) on our site and increase bookings. We are thus looking for an entrepreneurial spirit with proven track record in the field of online performance marketing to complete our management team.
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record with online / performance marketing / growth techniques (SEA, social advertising, content marketing)
- Driven by customer acquisition costs
- Experience with email marketing, setting up partnerships / affiliate marketing
- Ambitious entrepreneurial spirit
- Available for at least 8-16 hours a week on the short term, with the ambition to work full-time and grow the company
- Dutch speaking and reading is preferred but not mandatory
Compensation will be in terms of equity of the company and based on performance/fit and current valuation. Are you interested and do you have skills to complete our management team? Contact us with a short motivation and link to your linkedin profile, and have a coffee in Amsterdam!
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Maybe