Business Development Manager 505 views7 applications
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Siia is helping to bring technology in to the hands of kids and teachers. We believe that technology still has a much larger role to play in the classroom and we have developed a tablet based platform that aims to help teachers manage their class in real time while making education more fun and interactive for kids.
We are a young company but since we began 6 months ago, we have already garnered much interest from schools for our unique tablet technology and are looking for a highly driven business development manager that can help us scale further.
Our ambitions are big and and while we are based in the Netherlands, we want to go global. We are looking for an experienced and self driven business development manager to help us establish relationships with schools and get our product out there.
- Work directly with the founder and have an impact on the future direction of the company
- Full ownership and autonomy on strategy and direction
- As we grow and scale, you will be a key team member into the future
- Have an impact on the future of education and the next generation of technology that is used in the classroom
- Competitive salary and significant equity package
- Lead our global expansion efforts in and outside the EU
- You will help set our goals, plan the BD vision/strategy and execute
- Be responsible for the growth of the team moving forward and finding the right talent
- Education and schools are tough cookies to crack, you will have a proven track record of helping companies grow their customer base using any means necessary
- Ability to work independently and in a team
How To Apply
Feel free to apply through the website or via email@example.com
- This job has expired!