Business Development Intern 911 views4 applications
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Dashmote is an Amsterdam-based company, bringing Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers and bridging the gap between images and data for customers like Philips, Unilever, L’Oreal, & Coca Cola in areas such as Sourcing Imagery, Trend Analysis, Social Listening and Influencer Marketing.
Business Development Intern: Job Description
You are an enthusiastic people-person with an empathetic understanding of the customer’s needs and a passion for business growth. Additionally, you are looking to maximise your learning in a start-up environment where you can get to learn everything there is to know about business development!
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Identifying, connecting and actively engaging with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Setting up sales funnels and managing their performance
- Conducting market research and acquiring new leads through cold calling, cold emailing and networking at events
- Supporting the sales process by making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals, and performing administrative tasks
- Managing and developing customer relations
Business Development Intern: Benefits
- The opportunity to learn about, and get a taste of market technology industry
- Experiencing the dynamic start-up environment whilst having great responsibility
- Involvement in a young, ambitious and international team with a diverse skill set
- Fun work atmosphere with Friday drinks and a passion for good coffee
Business Development Intern: Job Requirements
- Demonstrated minimum 6 months of work experience or demonstrable commitment to a role or responsibility
- Results-oriented with a strong interest in business development and technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Strong sales and social skills
- Preferably based in Amsterdam
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch for writing and speaking
- Must be enrolled at University at the time of the internship
Interested? Get in touch by applying at www.dashmote.com/apply !
- This job has expired!