Dashmote is an Amsterdam-based company working to bring Artificial Intelligence-based solutions to marketers. We bridge the gap between images and data for customers like TUI, Philips, Unilever, Landal & PostNL in areas such as Sourcing Imagery, Trend Analysis, Social Listening and Influencer Marketing. Our team is an international mix of young enthusiasts originating from all around the world, such as the US, Bulgaria and Portugal!
Business Development Intern: Job Description
You are an enthusiastic people-person with an empathetic understanding of the customer’s needs and a passion for business growth. Additionally, you are looking to maximise your learning in a start-up environment where you can get to learn everything there is to know about business development!
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Identifying, connecting and actively engaging with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization
- Setting up sales funnels and managing their performance
- Conducting market research and acquiring new leads through cold calling, cold emailing and networking at events
- Supporting the sales process by making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals, and performing administrative tasks
- Managing and developing customer relations
Business Development Intern: Benefits
- The opportunity to learn about, and get a taste of market technology industry
- Experiencing the dynamic start-up environment whilst having great responsibility
- Involvement in a young, ambitious and international team with a diverse skill set
- Fun work atmosphere with Friday drinks and a passion for good coffee
Business Development Intern: Job Requirements
- Demonstrated minimum 6 months of work experience or demonstrable commitment to a role or responsibility
- Results-oriented with a strong interest in business development and technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Strong sales and social skills
- Preferably based in Amsterdam
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch for writing and speaking
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV or apply through LinkedIn, we can’t wait to meet you!