Software developer 258 views1 application
- Postal Code 1017BZ
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Contexta is a double-digit growth company based in Amsterdam. We are a team of highly skilled software developers and computer scientists with a passion for artificial intelligence, speech-to-text, and natural language understanding.
Contexta is transforming the visibility and insights of customer voice interactions. Organizations cannot accurately, digitally and automatically capture their voice interactions with their customers. This leaves them exposed to compliance issues, a competitive disadvantage in sales or service scenarios or overwhelmed with data and workload.
We not only have one of the worlds most accurate speech-to-text platforms but core technology in A.I. allowing us to mine, detect and react to key customer interaction questions, sentiment, compliance or sales/service situations. We have offices throughout Europe and are expanding into the USA markets within the next 12 months.
In order to keep servicing our growing customer base, we are looking for a software (backend) developer. If you are ‘bright’, tenacious, diligent, creative, and want to work in the exciting world of business digitization, A.I., Speech analytics and deep learning…. we should talk.
What we offer to a Software developer:
- We offer you the chance to work in a team of passionate – and driven data scientists who work on cutting edge technology. We are flexible when it comes to working hours, we work and party hard and are passionate about what we do and like to change the world of speech analytics. Headquarters located in the most beautiful area of the famous Amsterdam Canal District.
- You will work on a wide variety of challenging projects. Your focus will be (further) development of the backend of our Speech Analytics Dashboard that is currently used by various big brands in the Netherlands.
- Good financial compensation
What we need from a Bright, Tenacious Backend developer:
- You have a BSC degree in Computer Science or related technical field and preferably a MSC degree.
- You can write high quality, reusable and robust Java code
- Experience with Python, bash and or NodeJS is a plus
- You have relevant experience with cloud computing services
- You are constantly on the lookout to improve scalability, security and system performance. Willing to learn about new tools and technologies
- Great communication skills, for internal and external stakeholders. Required language is English.
For more information, please contact Marc via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This job has expired!