Zero In Conference blooms in Amsterdam April 19th and we are hiring to spread the word, get more involvement and wow Europe with our events! We are very socially focused and move very fast hosting one festival every 6 months between Amsterdam and Dublin. We create unique events focused around people. To this end we are looking for someone special to learn the brand ideals, solidify them and take ownership of them.
This position is late January start and you must be currently based in Amsterdam or the vicinity.
Outreach connects to cities, projects and communities to find ways to integrate them into the festival and partner beyond the event itself. Our Outreach is very important to us and is how we communicate and how to grab attention.
This person needs to understand Event marketing and the impact of social media on targeting.
The job requirements:
- 1-3 years Marketing experience with full channel campaign rollout.
- Focus the brand ideals and guide the team’s messaging out from email campaigns to social content. Learn the conference tone of voice and style of writing then build into campaigns.
- Drive traffic and conversions through advertising on channels like (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Analyse data, produce reports and optimise campaigns accordingly.
- Collaborate with our departments for startups, partnerships, media and/or production to plan and implement campaign strategies for each attendee type.
- You’ll discover the importance of A/B testing and how it influences the decisions made by the entire team.
What we want in you:
- Great organisational skills and people management abilities.
- Strong self motivation to achieve goals
- Fast learner in a fast paced environment
- Strong copy writing skills in English
Having an entrepreneurial mindset is absolutely necessary with a a great ability to learn and fail fast and often. We offer a contract with a salary base and commission on any sales. The position would be 3-4 days within a 30 day trial.
Please apply with why you want to work in our team and what you want to achieve and learn for yourself and for the company. Don’t bother applying if you are looking for a plain common-to garden job. This ain’t that.