Do you like customer contact but you don’t like cold calling? Do you like to work at a small ambitious company and you want to be able to grow within your job? That’s possible as backoffice commercial assistant at Informatieschermen.com
As backoffice commercial assistent you are the first contact for our customers and potential customers. You will answer the phone and you will handle incoming email regarding questions about functionality of Informatieschermen.com. Also you will be preparing tenders and contacting prospects which have applied for a demo on our website.
Your job activities can be extended with online communication and tasks regarding marketing. You will be preparing tutorials, keeping them up to date and compose our two-montly newsletter. Also the management of Google Adwords and setting up other online marketing campaigns will be part of the job. You’ll have the opportunity to suggest your own ideas and show initiative.
- 20 hours per week, you can choose when you want to work (within office hours)
- salary expectations: 1800-2200 gross based on 40 hours, depending on experience
- 8% holiday pay
- travel allowance
- informal work environment
- Informatieschermen.com is a start-up, because of which there are plenty of growth opportunities
- completed education “MBO commercieel” (level 4)
- being able to work independently
- good command of Dutch (both speech and written)
- above average knowledge about ICT (oa Microsoft Office, Content Management Systems).
- preferably experienced with Google Adwords, Bing Campains, Facebook Advertising
- preferably resident within the area of our office (Amsterdam Zuid-Oost).
How To Apply
You can apply for this job by replying right here, or you can view the job offer at our own site in Dutch: https://www.informatieschermen.com/vacatures/index.html
Informatieschermen started in 2014 by Ron Gerrits en Bas Eenink. Informatieschermen is a accessible signage solution that allows you to turn any tv into a Information screen. Our online dashboard enables our customers to create a narrowcasting presentation. The mediaplayer connected to the tv will show the presentation. That way companies can easily enter information such as announcements, advertisements or movies showing on a tv in a waiting room, reception area or canteen. Because Informatieschermen is growing rapidly we are looking for a backoffice commercial assistent.
- Languages required Dutch
- Open to remote working? Maybe