Vainu is one of the fastest growing startups from the Nordics, founded a little over two years ago. Our team has grown from 3 people to over 80 employees, we have sold to over 1000 clients, including Fortune 100 companies, and expanded into new markets with offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Oslo and in New York. All this has been done bootstrapped, without external funding.
We use our own tool to find the best prospects, helping us quickly focus on the industries and organizations that are most likely to become our customers. Vainu’s sales and marketing strategies are extremely scalable, and we use the most modern tools to guarantee success in sales and account management.
Since our launch in March last year in Amsterdam, we have built up a solid client base in the Netherlands. Our goal is to triple our team size to 20 people in total by the end of 2017. We are now looking for the best sales talents at the beginning of their careers to join our team. Our 15% MoM growth rate means that we constantly have new positions opening up, and can offer interesting opportunities to the best people – we have been able to promote employees after their first two months in the company.
As a Sales Manager at Vainu, you will be part of our team that is responsible for new customer acquisition and the company’s growth in the Netherlands. You will own the whole sales funnel from prospecting to contacting leads and closing deals, and you can also participate in marketing, recruitment and product development. Your workplace is located in the city centre.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
This is a dream position for you if you want to:
- Kick start your career in a fast growing start-up
- Work in a fast-paced sales organisation
- Learn and gain experience in building a successful start-up company
- Work in a diverse business environment: we all participate in recruitment, marketing & product development
We expect you to be:
- Motivated and competitive self-starter
- Ready to challenge yourself and put in 100% to ensure that Vainu will become a global success story
- Result-oriented and a strong interest in a selling role (prospecting, cold-calling, closing deals)
- Used to setting the bar high and achieving your goals
- Successful in your academic studies: a university degree in business or in an affiliated discipline
- Native level Dutch, fluent English
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No